Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to sue MTV

.. for making my last 10 minutes SUCK!

There's this some kind of martial arts show, reality tv, right? So contestants come and they do like martial arts stuff, and then they're graded, and then some of them have to 'fight' each other.

OK. My problem is with the fight part. It's not like I'd expect a fight, but how about something that looks like sparring? omg it was so horrible I started feeling sick to my stomach. I mean come on, you're on TV, show some ****ing attitude.

Noh. And then the two people that fought? 150cm tall girl vs 2m tall guy. WTF?! Yeah, that's fair. But ah, it was a 'point match'. Ok point match, it's martial arts, it's about doing these techniques and not about smashing each other. OK go.

NOOOOOO! WTF are you doing guys?!?!? It was like a .. it looked like hand fencing. Fencing with hands. It wasnt' even slapping, that would be too violent and hardcore. It all started from when the judge set 'positions'. As in 'TIME TO POSE'. WTF? What positions? You need a starting position? Put your hands up. But no, they did some weird poses which takes skill because you need great balance to do that but it was .. i mean a fight, not gymnastics lesson.

So they strike a pose, and then it the slapping starts. It isn't even slapping, you can't tell if the feet touch or what. Both fighting stances are super weird, as in you really fight like that if you needed to? DUde, 1) get some self respect, 2) what are you doing? and 3) please never ever fight anyone for real.

The best part is that the dude got disqualified for hitting the girl to the face, which he didn't even do. The girl slipped and accidentally forced her face into his hand, there was no hitting involved. But it was like OMG HE HIT HER IN THE FACE!

Even if he did, which he didn't, it's a fight? Second of all, don't pair guys and girls if you're then going to be OMG about it.

I want money, I think I live a shorter time because of this. It was horrible, just horrible.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Originally posted by Colon
    WTF Pekka?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
      Originally posted by Colon
      wtf pekka?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I want to sue MTV for not playing any music...
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Tattila the Hun, that's a good point. They don't do that anymore. Well they got all these new channels now.. MTV Base, MTV 2.. some of them even have music.

It's like, ok some shows are decent, but none of them are great. And why do they still play jackass reruns every day? They should give it a rest for few years and then bring it back if they don't have content. But how many years can people watch the same few episodes over and over again?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

:beer:

Pekka once AGAIN you have astounded me with your gift of words and literary genius...

and MTV needs to play more music...
            PIECE...
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

FUSE > MTV

Comment

The best part was that they both had their mouths open wide. Not just a little, but open like Bruce Willis has his open when he is hunting someone down. It was so funny, their faces were tattooed with 'KO victim about to happen'. And then the girl was strategizing first 'I know he is mostly a puncher so I can use my kicks'. Is that like a strategy? If he is about 2 meters tall and is a puncher, you take the dude down and keep from not getting KOd standing up. But NOOooo...
                In da butt.

Comment

are there really anyone except inane teens that watch MTV anymore ?
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

WTF Pekka?

It would had been more fair if the 150 cm chick had kicked the 200 cm guy's nads up to below his chin.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Well of course all real fighting was not allowed in this super fight.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Let me get this straight, you turned to MTV expecting good programming?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

No you didn't get it straight or twisted. I never said what the condition of this atrocity was.... assumption is the mother of all f ups.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection

Well, Pekka is kinda excused - he lives in perpetual darkness in the winter time and is similar disturbed
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection

hey BUB

TRY SPAMMING ME!!
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X