Bring your guns to DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 - 1911 = less than 100 years.

94 if my math is right. If one wants to weight by years of precedent then the majority of US history reflects an individualist rights interpretation.

If one wants to go by latest precedent then it also goes to an individualist rights interpretation by way of this latest ruling.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
      KH is a Canadian frenchman?
      Yes
      I thought he was anglo...
      Only a fool would believe that. If you call him French he calls you an idiot, and everyone knows that when he calls people idiot he is wrong. Case solved.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
        He's from Quebec, is he not?
        So?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
          From what does the "fizzo" derive?
          Duhhh I get it now. Its the fizzix troll.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Duhhh I get it now. Its the fizzix troll.
            Fizzicists help mankind, by explaining the laws that determine fizz.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
              KH is a Canadian frenchman? I thought he was anglo...
              I am. My mother is 3/4 French-Canadian (actually a little less than 3/4, since there's Iroquois blood on that side) and 1/4 Scottish. She grew up in a francophone household but went to school in English. My father is 3/4 Scottish and 1/4 Irish and is an anglophone (who didn't learn French until he was in his 20s, despite being from Montreal; things were different back then). They raised us as anglophones, though I'm fluent in French (due to ~6 years of total immersion in school).
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

2007 - 1911 = less than 100 years.

94 if my math is right.
                Uhhh....
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

2007 - 1911 = less than 100 years.
                  96, 200 same order of magnitude. The important thing is it's been like this awhile and it's silly to say it's not.
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Uhhh....
                    Margin of error +/- 2.

Doh...

Comment

Working...
                    X