geting DSL access in Brussels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geting DSL access in Brussels

we have an apogee employee staying in brussels for three months.

any suggestions on getting internet access? especially any companies with low setup costs?

thanks
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Sorry, Brussels is kinda specific (as in, different from Flanders), so I can't really help you there.

I have heard some good things about 'Chello' but that info is rather old.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I suppose you can't really go wrong if you choose Belgacom ("former" monopolist).
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

thanks

Comment

You want a DL?
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

DSL not DL

Comment

I believe Dry lives Brussels.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
              X