Little things that makes you happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little things that makes you happy

Let's share some. It's the little things that counts. Big things are nice, like big goals and stuff, but even when you get there, it's still the little things that makes the difference for better or for worse if no little moments.

For example having a nice dinner with people you like, great food, no hurry, everyone relaxed and having good time. You know, one of them 2 hour things. Really nice.

I had a nice moment when I walked home today. You see, I noticed, that in front of me walked the perfect being. I bet a normal girl in all ways, but one thing struck me as excellent, her butt. And as you know, I'm very appreciative about them, as in extremely interested and passionate and that thing can be a huge compromise tool, as in you like to kill little babies? That's BAD.. but you have something so GOOD. HMmmm.. tough decision.

So she was walking in front of me. And then this perfect song came on as I was listening to music, it fit the situation, I don't know what that song was though, no lyrics, some house track.

So anyway, as I was listening, I started to smile and I couldn't control it. All access to this divine thing. It's not a miracle like the baby birth machine (in terms of life and ability to give life) but it's in the next door. So it's basically still in the divine zone. Plus it's so much more intriquing. It's like the good looking sister.

I realized another thing.. you can't stare women like that when they face you. It would be rude, I mean you can do that, but it would be rude and you'd invade their privacy and make them feel possibly uncomfortable, so it's just polite to not stare even if you wanted to. But from that position? FREE ACCESS!!!! And I don't appreciate the bodies of those supermodels, I mean, if you're into that, you have latent pedophilia or something. 25 year girls looking like 8 year old boys. Nah.. I'm not into that, in fact it disgusts me in some way. I just don't think they look that good, but this is of course a matter of taste.

I thought about me being an animal, drooling after this part of body like that, and being hypocrite about invading privacy and justifying it with the fact that she doesn't know. I was in trouble. I had to work around this thing quickly, so I could enjoy the view.

The mental battle ensued. The feeling of great war of minds, or one mind was so thick that I could taste it. Like a hot summer morning, when you go out and it smells nice and kind of distinctive and you have a weird feeling. That's teh battle feeling. Adrenaline pumping, need to think quick, this is one of them 'once a month MAX' kind of butts, meaning you won't see them that often, that's how great it was.

What is my first move I thought. I either have to be an obvious hypocrite as to become in terms with it and just be openly like yeah I break the rules, so what? Mmhh.. no. Maybe there's a way out of this, so I figured, if I keep the butt in my sight and mind, but not wonder anything else, like her personality, it would be objectifying, and thus it wouldn't be personal. Sounds better!! But now I'm objectifying. That's bad, right? Should I admit or find a new route?

It wouldn't be called a battle for nothing. I decided to go heads up with this dilemma. Time was my enemy. THus far I've spent about 10 seconds of thinking while I could be just staring, so I needed to pick up the pace.

So as it was going from left to right like a ship goes up and down in the waves and motion of the ocean, I came up with it. YES I'm objectifying, but should I be a Christian, I should realize that God made woman, so God made butts. So I must be able to appreciate it as work of God. Who am I to say well this is bad design? No it isn't, it's excellent!! In fact, I'm being appreciative. What if I was an atheist though? Well, that doesn't mean I can't appreciate nice butts....

... it would be wrong only if I was paying attention to these uberfeminists. But then again, I don't. Show me an uberfeminist with a nice body and I'll show you ... something that doesn't exist.

I was victorious once again, and this time I went heads up with the best, myself. What a battle. I also realized, that this is like a war booty. So.. booty as a war booty. Excellent! Well, a good 10 minutes maybe we had the same route, and then our paths separated. I could have seen her face and front, but I didn't care. This machine, this weird thing had occupied my mind so strongly, that nothing else would matter. And nothing else does.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Oh, and NO PICTURES IN THIS THREAD!!!! Keep it civil.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

a little thing that makes ME happy Pekka... is getting back my swagger... my ATTITUDE... my sense of wanting to humiliate and embarrass fools that DARE stand against me...

thats what makes me happy...
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Going to bed with someone you like, knowing you dont have to wake up early the next day
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Whern people don't use the 3rd person singular for the verb when the subject is plural.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Clean sheets, the smell of freshly mowed grass, feeling the first rays of the spring sun in your neck...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The smell of napalm coffee in the morning
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

NPR, the smell if fresh brewed coffee when you wake up, warm breezes in spring and summer, the smell of spring, nuzzling a soft cheek.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The magical scent of the first rain of the season quenching the thirst of the parched earth. The odour is just divine!

Another little bit of poetry which I came across in the Mahabharat, referring to a woman:

“. . . neither short
                  nor tall, neither dark nor pale,
                  with wavy dark-blue hair.
                  Eyes like autumn-lotus leaves,
                  fragrant like the lotus ... .
                  soft-spoken and gentle,
                  the ideal wife . . .
                  She is the last to sleep,
                  the first to wake . . .
                  Her sweat-bathed face is lovely
                  like the lotus, like
                  the jasmine; slim-waisted like
                  the middle of the sacred
                  vedi, long-nailed, pink-lipped,
                  and smooth-skinned.”

It struck me in a flash how completely apt and beautiful the bolded line is. Women look fantastic when they are sweating or panting after some exercise. This was an aspect of feminine beauty which would have never come to my attention had it not been for this line.

Comment

Beating the market
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

A bj.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X