Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 11 Thread (spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one sec, this was the season finale?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• The "Imaginationland" trilogy will be released by COMEDY CENTRAL Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment in March 2008. The special DVD release will be uncensored and will include additional footage created exclusively for the DVD. More details will follow.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
        one sec, this was the season finale?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
          one sec, this was the season finale?
          Dude! The season's just a few weeks old. Chill.

Comment

• Actually, no. Teh second half of teh season is just a few weeks old, but there was a break between this half and teh first half.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty much over. There may be one more as usually they hype "season finale" in the promos.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• the counter on http://www.southparkstudios.com/ says next episode in 16 weeks....

Find out who was last on "The List" in this deleted scene from the season 11 finale of South Park.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• I just learned that the south park season is over.... So I started watching again some old episodes.

I just watched Chicken****er; Season 2 Episode 3.

I never paid attention but at the end of the episode (maybe because last time I watched season I was 17y old) they give a book to the police officer of South Park, who just learned how to read. Which is Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. The officer and the bookstore owner repeat the title of the book and the name of the author; two times.
                  Last edited by CrONoS; November 22, 2007, 00:06.
                  bleh

Comment

Working...
                  X