Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly from you!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

white & nerdy is my jam

Comment

I'm not just a supporter of White & Nerdy, I R one!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

seems okay, maybe some areas you wouldn't want to wear it in. But for casual wear, seems okay.

Comment

my god - have we gotten so politically correct that we are afraid of offending "white nerds"

Comment

actually I'm not sure if that's what the fear is. I think the fear is wearing something that seems to imply he's proud of being white. As that would imply white supremacy.

But I don't think that's a concern. Only a person with absolutely no sense of humour would be offended by that. As everyone knows white people are nerdy. I've only met a few nerdy black people. Not being racist. I've known plenty of smart black people, they tend to have healthy activities and aren't nerdy. They don't spend hours in a dark room conquering the Aztecs.

Comment

Oh, excuse me - Have we gotten so politically correct, or should I say in this case demented, that "white and nerdy" is somehow a proclamation of white supremecy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    This poll is invalid
                    QFT
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                    X