Search Emule without leaving Firefox! - Best new Firefox addons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Emule without leaving Firefox! - Best new Firefox addons thread

allows you to add it to google's search bar.

this combined with Context Search allows you to simply right click any word on a page, and send it to an emule search.

though I'm still looking for something that would send the query itself to the eMule client, since eMugle doesn't have the best servers and search settings.

Another one which seems excellent for this forum is Paste Quote which automatically adds [ quote ] tags when you paste stuff into a text window.

you can also check out http://www.cusser.net/extensions/imagetoolbar/

eMule (Xtreme) rocks.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I just went to the eMule wiki page, and the screenshot shows it sharing a bunch of linux distros

Comment

edit: ugh. wrong thread.

maybe I should just post everything in my own single thread. i'll quote relevant parts from other threads but only post in this one.
        Last edited by Sirotnikov; March 4, 2007, 15:42.

Comment

Comment

wtf siro?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

eMule (Xtreme) rocks
              Is that the music download site? Free? Just register and I can download songs?

Comment

It's a (free) p2p program - download and install it and you can download songs.

Comment

whats a p2p program?

Comment

"Peer to peer".

Basically, people share some of their files with the community. As a user, you can download off them, and share files of your own, if you wish.

Everything there is free, but beware of illegality. Unless you strictly download material that is free to distribute (free software, some indy musics), you might end up stealing from a company that otherwise sells the material.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Off-topic: Spiffor, in English "illegality" is a bit of an awkward construction. I would phrase it "beware of breaking/violating the law."

Comment

Thanks
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                        X