Free Music Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Music Downloads

Okay, where do I get free music? Any good sites out there for this? What is MP3 and will my computer (XP media) handle it?

worth a try I suppose
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

MP3 is compressed wav. Wav is the normal audio format on a CD.

And yes, whatever player you use, no matter if it's WinAmp or a lesser free player, will play MP3.
      Last edited by SlowwHand; March 3, 2007, 10:57.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's not free, but legal... and when you subscribe you have 24 free songs to download! I'm paying 11$ for 30 songs/month.

If you want to "acquire" free songs... try emule? shareaza?
        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
          It's not free
          *Fingers in ears* La la la la la
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

official eMule xtreme mod homepage - the fast eMule. Latest version, support and news.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X