Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. That works too.

Comment

english, mostly from london. my nan was welsh, but her ancestors (grandparnets IIRC), came from the west of england.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Your EU overlord
        lords?
        Death to aristocracy!
        where's a guilottine when You need one?
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
          I am half spanish criollo, which surely means I have some amerindian down there since the spanish almost didnt bring women to America, 1/4 russian jews, 1/4 german

The Spanish were likely mixed Moorish or Jewish anyway, unless descended from northern parts (Galicia, Asturias, Castilla, Leon, Navarre). Apparently many Jews converted after the conquest of Granada in order to stay in Spain, but then decided staying in Spain wasn't such a good deal after all.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

lords?
            Death to aristocracy!
            where's a guilottine when You need one?
            Lords
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If they're from Navarre, Aragon, or the like, they're probably half Basque.

Myself, mostly Swedish. Some generalized European aristocracy and royalty if you go far back enough, including a Byzantine emperor, should family genealogists be believed.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Vilna, Lithuania, - clothing merchant
                Grodno, Belarus - shoe maker (but some rabbinic connections)
                A small village in central Galicia - an innkeeper
                Somewhere else in Poland - Lublin maybe.

All Ashkenazic Jews.

Though Im thinkiing of converting to Sephardic
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I think Lethargic Jew would suit you better
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                    Vilna, Lithuania, - clothing merchant
                    Grodno, Belarus - shoe maker (but some rabbinic connections)
                    A small village in central Galicia - an innkeeper
                    Somewhere else in Poland - Lublin maybe.

All Polish Jews.
                    corrected
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Mostly German and English, with some fraction of Scottish, Irish, and Slovak thrown in the mix.
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

corrected

Long live greater Lithuania

Happy Purim, herreson
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Hm. Never realized that Galicia and Galicia are spelt the same in English ...

(Sw. Galicien in Spain and Galizien in Poland-Ukraine.)
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

slovak, polish, lebonese, scottish, german, belgain, french, dutch, and probably 20 more european nations or sub nations.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              and French,

Sorry you're tainted.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

predominantly German, and the rest, Amerindian and East Asian
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X