1 post = (about) 10 views rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva

Teh gheys have no trouble surrounding themselves with women, as they're viewed as non-threatening
    me too.

Comment

Tis true on CFC OT too!
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

me too.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

I think that the owners of the site, in order to mask the dropping ratings of the site, or to pretend they have a cool feature without really implementing it, introduced a "views rating" based in reality on post number.
          There is another possibility :
          After I have posted on a thread, I receive an e-mail anytime a message is posted on same thread telling me that I have asked to be informed of that. I suppose that the owners, considering that since I have asked for this information I would be consistent in viewing the related post, increase immediately the views count.
          Statistical anomaly.
          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X