food poisoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• food poisoning

I got it bad last saturday. Worst 14 hours of my life. I wanted to die, thought I would. I have never felt more miserable in all my life.

Not sure how I got it. I was out drinking (screwdrivers). I never heard of getting it from alcohol. Perhaps the orange juice? But I think what did it is the yogurt I ate when I got home. I was a little hungry, and a yogurt cup always quells my hunger before attempting to go to sleep. Never gotten sick from yogurt before. And I love the stuff. I buy at least 20 when I go to the store. . In fact, I'm going to eat one in a few minutes. But I'm kind of scared of getting it again. Sometimes I think I don't ever want to eat again, but I'm oh so hungry...

i got that way from chicken pot-pie before. nasty experience and i dont EVER want to eat chicken pot-pie again

im getting nauseous just thinking about it
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

mmm, I just had a chicken pot pie last night. It was good.

I also got sick from Arby's before, and Mcdonald's (breakfast burrito).

Comment

Well I'm currently off work sick...conjunctivitis and a really sore neck/throat...it is like my entire immune system has rushed up there...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

damn Provost...

hope you get well ASAP...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'll be fine...actually I thought it would be quite nice to have a day off, relax and try and get back to health. However I am bored to tears
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I once got in terrible condition after having eaten a traditional mussle pot in Puerto Montt, Chile - a speciality of the region.

Have you seen the Mr. Bean episode with the oysters at the hotel buffet? - I felt exactly like that.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
              X