• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    Old
    Don't remember how many years it was since I last saw it though
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Attached Files
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

I'm above average, yay!
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I wonder if they were inspired by the South Park episode in which Mr Slave engulfs Paris Hilton with his ass, or maybe the South Park episode was inspired by this
          I need a foot massage

Comment

I'm far away from average.

To the right I mean, of course.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

X marks the spot.

Spec.
              Attached Files
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

This is older than South Park's episode.. by years..

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  X marks the spot.

Spec.
                  Make sure you follow the correct measurement criteria. Most guys measure to the right of the shaft, which is incorrect and produces longer measurements.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

To the right? I'm not quite sure I understand.

Anyway, I did it from the middle...or top.

And thats just to much details for you. You'll start to get aroused.

Spec.

Comment

He means to the right or left of the urethra, not directly along it.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I have a pie-chart. (Mmmm, pie...)

Last edited by Tattila the Hun; February 28, 2007, 15:27.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I call bull**** on Spec, because it's well known French have the smallest penises in all of Europe.

People from India and China are even smaller, but French aren't big.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Make sure you follow the correct measurement criteria. Most guys measure to the right of the shaft, which is incorrect and produces longer measurements.
                            There are CORRECT MEASUREMENT CRITERIA??

Is there an International Association of Penis-Measurers?
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Asher is a, er, member
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Is it true that if you lose 6 kilos your penis gets 1 inch longer? or only if you are fat?
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X