Sweden needs war to sell warplanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teh Danes

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedrin

Why would Danish troops be anymore motivated?
      Bashing swedes is a danish national sport.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Thedrin

Why would Danish troops be anymore motivated?
        They make better beer in Denmark.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Don't underestimate the power of the Swedish military industrial complex.

Bofors
          Attached Files
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Bashing swedes is a danish national sport.
            I thought suicide was the Danish national sport?

That's a bit unfair, suicide is also the national sport in Sweden as well.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

But we're winning!

With 42.1 suicides per every 100,000 people Lithuania has the highest suicide rate in the world (2003 est).
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

I thought suicide was the Danish national sport?

That's a bit unfair, suicide is also the national sport in Sweden as well.
                No, that's Austrian and Finnish folklore. It has come from Japan during the Middle Ages. IIRC the Mongols played some part in that cultural transfer.
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                X