Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange, funny, scary stories

Story nr 1

Pakistańska policja aresztowała dwóch mężczyzn, którzy sprzedali nerkę kobiety, by za uzyskane pieniądze kupić traktor. Aresztowanymi są mąż i krewny poszkodowanej.

A Pakistani peasant had a dream. This dream was a nice, new, shiny tractor. But he had no money, so he decided to sell his wife's kidney to get some. Yet, he thought she may not share his dream, so he got to the point it must be done without her knowing anything about it. But how? The sollution was so easy. He beated his pregnant wife so badly, she had to be taken to hospital. By the way of healing the wounds, her kidney was taken. A perfect crime.
    Yet, his wife noticed problems with her urogenital system, and she revealed the truth.
    The husband was arrested, together with an accomplice

Story nr 2

A Pakistani man liked to play cards. Yet, he as well had no money to pay his debt - 151 dolars. So he promessed that when his daughter grows up, the one whom he owes money will be given his daughter.
    The debt was finally paid. Yet, the better card player of the two still demands the girl, now in appropriate age. It is assumed he wants her to marry his son. The girl appealed for help to police and authorities. The police promises nothing will be done without her consent, but the judge transphered the case to the elders of the tribe, some of whom already said that she should be, hm, paid.

Story nr 3

22yo italian teacher had some problems with immigrant child, so she asked it to show her his tongue, so that she could cut it off. The kid, 7 yo, thought it's a play, so he did what he was asked for. Then the teacher actually tried to cut off the tongue by means of scissors. The child is in deep shock.

More to follow if I will find any
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

nice..

its like Reuters' "Oddly Enough"

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I've always found Italians a bit odd As for provincial Islamic Pakistan, well, I expect no matter...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I wouldn't blame islam - it prohibits gambling
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Italian teachers should be trained that maiming children is frowned upon.

Comment

Re: Strange, funny, scary stories

Originally posted by Heresson
            Story nr 3

22yo italian teacher had some problems with immigrant child, so she asked it to show her his tongue, so that she could cut it off. The kid, 7 yo, thought it's a play, so he did what he was asked for. Then the teacher actually tried to cut off the tongue by means of scissors. The child is in deep shock.

More to follow if I will find any
            ...wow...heh
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Working...
            X