Well here I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here I am

Well, you remember that new old car I was talking about? Well here is a video of me in it last summer.

Just wait til this spring when I am done with it.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You remind me of James Bond in the opening scenes.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Also, here are pics of what I have done so far...

EDIT:shiiiit....all the pictures are too big...I'll have to photoshop them all...

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Talk about a boring video. Who is that ugly mofo.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          You remind me of James Bond in the opening scenes.

Thank you....I guess.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Talk about a boring video. Who is that ugly mofo.
            Thank you Asher

Spec.

Comment

If you go dl Snagit, I'll send you a, uh, some info.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It appears that you're steering wheel is stuck.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

honestly, that is a nice car. my friend had a car similar to that, a honda CRX, and that sucker was baaaaadddd..
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    It appears that you're steering wheel is stuck.
                    That's because his girlfriend's head got wedged between the steering wheel and his lap.

Comment

here are the pics.

This one is when the engine just came out for a turbo swap. Yay power!
                      Attached Files

Comment

This here is with all accessories taken out, ready for sanding.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is after paint.

The cross member is out now, being sandblasted and repainted.
                          Attached Files

Comment

And these are soe parts that are already on the car.

All I need now is to put in the new engine which I am getting this week and tuning the engine so it doesn't run lean.

Spec.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                              honestly, that is a nice car. my friend had a car similar to that, a honda CRX, and that sucker was baaaaadddd..
                              Stop insulting my car. It has nothing to do with a CRX. No offense.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X