X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this proves once and for all, KrazyHorse doesn't know sh*t
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• 5676 views and counting
      What?

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
        the alamo...
        I'd say you should got up a few places for getting that right, pointless buidling that it is...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
          I'd say you should got up a few places for getting that right, pointless buidling that it is...
          thanks!

and the fact that people dont know me and i hafta "GO UP" in the rankings to me is hilarious... and FUN...

i have literally taken over chat sites to where nobody would mess with me. not bulletin boards either, real live chat rooms where you have no time to think. in those situations time is of the essence because if somebody calls you out, and you wait 5 mins before you respond, you look very weak. you cant just say anything either, you really had to be on top of your game. not to mention my street cred that makes me strong to begin with...

Apolyton, however, is the only website where there are not only people of my equal... but my BETTERS as well. im not afraid to say that. and it is truly my HONOR to be among you all...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
            i have literally taken over chat sites to where nobody would mess with me. not bulletin boards either, real live chat rooms where you have no time to think. in those situations time is of the essence because if somebody calls you out, and you wait 5 mins before you respond, you look very weak. you cant just say anything either, you really had to be on top of your game.
            Um. Congratulations?
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• hehe...

i just wanted to get that off my chest...
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                "passed off"? I always thought your talent for invective and profanity were genius.
                Uh, should be was

grammar
                computer science

Comment

• Start a new one guys... past 500 posts!
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X