No announcement yet.

Undeniable proof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just glad you left out Himanen. I can't stand him. I think I've got one of Hintikka's books.. something about epistemology. Well it's not really mine, I think the person who lend it to me forgot I still have it. I guess I nationalized it
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Well Pekka I don't know what you're saying. First you're dising philosophy ("can't install the software we make you..."), then you support some guy who is obviously a French postmodernist.

I brought up Wittgenstein because I remembered reading how smart he was. And he was really smart. I can respect a guy like that, even though I never read a word he wrote. That's the caliber that would need you to install his software (was born before WWI after all), but when you come back a couple of months later he'd have written his own better software and an OS to run it on. Focault on the other hand... looks like the guy who'd cut the wire of his mouse and "liberate" it in the back yard... and then complain that his computer doesn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
        Why did a thread about IQ and huge penis become .. this?

Ain't Apolyton grand??
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
        X