Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Bush and 911

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Oh no, German Leitkultur is really go-go at the moment.

Death to muslim women wearing basque hats! Integrate or go away!
    Death to ungerman "raven-mothers" abadoning their children in state-owned Kitas (day nurseries)!
    STFU Austrian!

You fxxking Austrians lead our peaceful nation into 2 WWs.
    "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Where's the puke smiley when you need it?
      Originally posted by siron
      STFU Austrian!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush and 911

Originally posted by siron

STFU Austrian!

You fxxking Austrians lead our peaceful nation into 2 WWs.

Face it, you're nothing but our puppets for our evil plans.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bush and 911

Death to muslim women wearing basque hats! Integrate or go away!
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Hasselhoff
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              Hasselhoff
              Attached Files
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I saw the first couple hours, but went to sleep before the major awards. I was very pleased to hear that Scorcese won, but only because it means a stop to all the whining. My wife's theory is that he won because he finally made a movie that wasn't set in NY.

The musical bit with all the Foley stage artists as an orchestra/choir was inspired.

Ellen DeGeneres was good as host.

Clint Eastwood doing live translation of Italian was kind of cool.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wernazuma 3,

There are laws about random acts of torture.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Does anyone actually pay attention to the Oscars?
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                    X