This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colon!

You're getting weird messages when you log in...
    Absolutely!
    14.29%
    Not at all!
    28.57%
    WTF is CG?
    42.86%
    Banana
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

What?

I have to say I like the little feather. It reminds me of Forrest Gump.

Comment

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT count(*) AS messages FROM privatemessage WHERE userid=259 AND dateline>1172445173 AND folderid=0 AND fromuserid<>56235 AND fromuserid<>3839 AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<>29831
      mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuser
      mysql error number: 1064
      Date: Sunday 25th of February 2007 09:14:12 PM
      Script: /forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=305
      Referer:
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

WTF SlowwHand?
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yeah! Stop spamming my thread!
          What?

Comment

Would somebody go over there and tell me I'm getting weird messages when I log in?

quote:
            There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT count(*) AS messages FROM privatemessage WHERE userid=259 AND dateline>1172445173 AND folderid=0 AND fromuserid<>56235 AND fromuserid<>3839 AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<>29831
            mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuser
            mysql error number: 1064
            Date: Sunday 25th of February 2007 09:14:12 PM
            Script: /forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=305
            Referer:
            I say again.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, you still added a lot more information than is really necessary, but at least the essential is there now.
              What?

Comment

:

Comment

I think this was my fault too
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

bump
                    What?

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

And?
                        What?

Comment

His account should now be fixed & he should be able to log back in.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Was it my fault?

Comment

That's quite possible, actually.
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X