The Thagomizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Thagomizer

Who is the most awesome? Gary Larson is.

Apperently those Spikey things on the end of a Stegosaurus have been named in honor of the late Thag Simmons
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

As someone who keeps myself vaguely ajour with the professional dino literature, I can confirm the word "thagomizer" is indeed used by professional palaeofolks.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Life imitating art
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Gary Larson
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Cavemen and dinosaurs.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Gary Larson rules.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That is too awesome.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
              X