Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Legal is a terrific show (clip - gay marriage thing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Legal is a terrific show (clip - gay marriage thing)

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I do love the show and PVR it each week-- The wild and whacky issues and approaches they take remind me a lot of Allie macBeale without the annoyance of that Calista chick
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The shows kind of witty sometimes but it's too soap opery for me. I don't watch much TV anyway.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes. His monologues/closing statements are consistently terrific.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          Yes. His monologues/closing statements are consistently terrific.
          Ya=== I can forget the relationship bits ( and fast-forward)just to get to the court cases and pretty much any scene with the Alan Shore charavter
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
            I do love the show and PVR it each week-- The wild and whacky issues and approaches they take remind me a lot of Allie macBeale without the annoyance of that Calista chick
            They are both David E. Kelley shows. Picket Fences was better than Ally McBeal, by far.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Damn, James Spader has really let himself go...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X