• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least he's honest...
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Now that's what I've heard about consultants, but what do people think you're supposed to be doing?

Also, related to taxes: If I live in Maryland but work primarily in DC, with whom am I filing?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
        Now that's what I've heard about consultants, but what do people think you're supposed to be doing?
        The suckers think I'm "applying [my] deep expertise in their field," my "broad understanding of business practices," my "superior analytical frameworks and skills," and findings from my "world-class research" to solve their problems. Except the smart clients. They know that they just need us to say something (on paper) so that if they screw up, they can blame it on us.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Also, related to taxes: If I live in Maryland but work primarily in DC, with whom am I filing?
          MD
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Thanks.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If you paid any tax witholding to DC, however, you will need to file something to get that back.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
              X