No announcement yet.

Does my avatar freak you out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siro, was there a complaint lodged over your avatar? ****ing bastard. Who was it?!?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not a specific one that I know of.

I'm pre-empting
      Both the complaint and the moderation.

Spec was somewhat disturbed though when he found out it is a picture of his sister

Comment

Hey Asher, what is that psychadelic turban-wearing monkey thing all about, anyway?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So you're boinking Spec's sister?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You what?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

no.
              just cropping, and resizing her a bit. and then applying a mosaic filter

Comment

It is a shame we cannot see her mammories in their full glory
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yes you are. That's why she's smiling so big. Don't be lying to me. You're getting some of that. I know.

Comment

It doesn't freak me out, but I find it easier to get annoyed with you because of it.

I prefered the swimsuit one more, though.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I can't see the avatars right now. Did you switch back to the swirling turban one? If yes, keep it, it's probably the best in all of 'Poly (after Spec's).

Oh, and I don't see how that guy was that well endowed. But you can never really tell with speedos.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Nice thinking, Siro.

rah, check this baby out!
                        Attached Files
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Or maybe this.
                          Attached Files
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I think that second one makes his endowment more obvious
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

How about this?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                                How about this?
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X