Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack

Women are like crack. Why do I keep going back to them?

Apolyton is like crack as well. Why do I keep returning? I didn't even intend on clicking the link tonight. I intended on clicking the drudge report link (2 spots down from off-topic), and accidently (I think) clicked Apolyton off-topic. Once I click I have to read all the threads I'm interested in. (before a return visit and the new post icons disappear). And I haven't posted in a week, so it took me a while. Long story short, I wasted the past 3 hours here.

So I have missed some things. Why exactly are Lord Shiva's ignore links messing up the forums? No one has said anything about my signiture. I guess I'll change it when I'm not feeling lazy.

What exactly is a polycast? And why should I be interested?

I do appreciate the support for my avatar though. Thanks

I have learned I'll never catch up on the videos in the funny videos thread. I just don't have enough time in a day. In fact, I'm behind in the funny pictures thread as well.

I still have old threads I keep meaning to read, but never get around to it. Oh well.

I do miss this place. But I have other priorities. This week involved panties, spanking, and whipped cream. Yes, I had a great week. That's something Apolyton just can't do for me. Maybe B etor, but I'm not ready to go to prison just yet.

and I have learned you guys are intent on having a poly meet in every single city except one near mine.

Comment

So you got a gf now?

!!!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Crack

Originally posted by Dis
        Why exactly are Lord Shiva's ignore links messing up the forums?
        Because the forum software is stupid.

Don't change your sig, though.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Crack is wack.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I rather enjoyed the episode of Moral Orel where he got addicted to crack. I forget what it was titled, though. Moral Orel is a good show. Yeah.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Tyron Biggens.

Look out crack! Here I come!

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Crack

Originally posted by Dis

I have learned I'll never catch up on the videos in the funny videos thread. I just don't have enough time in a day. In fact, I'm behind in the funny pictures thread as well.
                catch up on the vids and pics. some are very funny.
                I do miss this place. But I have other priorities. This week involved panties, spanking, and whipped cream. Yes, I had a great week. That's something Apolyton just can't do for me. Maybe B etor, but I'm not ready to go to prison just yet.

Comment

No one has said anything about my signiture.

Now they have. You'll need to change it. Though I'll be damned if I can imagine anyone ever wanting to click on a link to your "homepage" :P.

And b etor, you got it all wrong. Dis doesn't need to catch up on those vids and pics. Instead, he should post pics and vids that are directly related to his statement that

This week involved panties, spanking, and whipped cream.

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

yes, that too.

Comment

Family Site
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

lies

Comment

Yeah, it's not a family site exactly with avatars like Asher's and people like Pekka .

So, Dis, you up to the challenge of entertaining and aesthetically pleasing your fellow sitemates ?
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Crack?

Dis is so horny he gets up to see the crack of dawn....
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I do miss this place. But I have other priorities. This week involved panties, spanking, and whipped cream. Yes, I had a great week. That's something Apolyton just can't do for me.
                              Now you're talking!
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X