Today's word is legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's word is legs

How about we go home and spread the word?

Anybody else got some funny pick-up lines?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Hey, wanna go back to my place for pizza and a fcuk?

*SLAP*

What? You don't like pizza?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Do you know the difference between oral sex and going to the movies?

No? Wanna go to the movies?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Did somebody spray windex on your pants, because I can see myself in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
            Do you know the difference between oral sex and going to the movies?

No? Wanna go to the movies?

ACK!

Comment

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

sPEC.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

That sounds like a veiled insult.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

How 'bout we integrate, 'cause I want to fill those curves.

Baby, I want to be your differential and be tangent to your curves.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                    That sounds like a veiled insult.
                    Sorry....let me try better.

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

That line would probably get the biggest laugh from a woman.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Or the biggest

Spec.

Comment

... if they took (and undestood and remembered) Calculus. What are the odds of that being the case for any person?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Depends wheere though...Poly, or, hmmm, Alabama?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

Actually, it's "so that I can lie tangent to your curves"
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X