No announcement yet.

logout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm, yes, we have been for quite a while now. Now go on a spam frenzy and annoy Winston!

Comment

wtf b etor?
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

b etor please make everyone's lives easier by changing your nick to betor

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

The next time you need to find a link or a bit of text on a website, b etor, remember that Find as you type is your friend .
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            wtf b etor?
            what?

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
            The next time you need to find a link or a bit of text on a website, b etor, remember that Find as you type is your friend .
            i DID that ctrl + f shizz. but it didn't help since the only logout button appears when you type a thread or post. ughh.

Comment

I know where else you can find the logout link but I'm not telling. Hihihi.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

yea in this thread. i saw that.
                but i no longer need it.

Comment

No, I mean other than that. But I'm not telling where.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                  X