Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much water should you drink per day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much water should you drink per day?

I've found I tend to drink anywhere from 3 to 5 liters a day. Is that too much?

I drink about 4 litres, which, I hear, is the ideal amount.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

On drinking days, I'd drink another litre or two of mixer (tonic water) and then yet another litre or two after getting wasted and before going to bed.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

2 liters is sufficient.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

2 liters is sufficient, 3-5 is I'm sure fine. Don't drink too much though ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The body has an instinct to tell you how much to drink. It is called THIRST.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Water or "sugar water" ? Besides that, I really hope that you live in a hot area.

Oh, your high number of bathrooms suddently starts making sense
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                The body has an instinct to tell you how much to drink. It is called THIRST.
                You aren't supposed to wait until you're thirsty to drink.

Comment

LN is right. that means you are dehydrated.

Comment

I don't think there's anything wrong with hydration; I do it at the gym every day. But I believe the whole 4L/day (or whatever) "requirement" is a fabrication of the bottled water industry.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I usually drink 1-2 20oz cokes, and maybe that much in water.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                        I usually drink 1-2 20oz cokes, and maybe that much in water.
                        Coke

Comment

coke

Comment

fux0rz j00 n00b!!

Coke
                            Cherry Coke
                            Cherry Coke not being as readily available at restaurants here
                            Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper if I can't get Cherry Coke and don't feel like regular Coke

Comment

you're supposed to drink, at least, 1-2 liters of water / day.(not juice, not milk, not cola, but water)

I began to train at the gym and I raised my daily intake of food; the nutritionist at my university gym, told me to drink 2 liters of water, to help cleaning my body.

So I think, 3 liters - 5 liters, is maybe a little bit too much.
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X