Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wondered why your water bills were so high?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wondered why your water bills were so high?

Jennifer and Jim kept getting huge water bills. They knew beyond a doubt that the bills weren't representative of their actual usage, and no matter how they tried to conserve, the high bills continued. Although they could see nothing wrong, they had everything checked for leaks or problems: first the water meter, then outdoor pipes, indoor pipes, underground pipes, faucets, toilets, washer, ice maker, etc. -- all to no avail.

One day Jim was sick and stayed home in bed, but kept hearing water running downstairs. He finally tore himself from his sick bed to investigate, and stumbled onto the cause of such high water bills. Apparently this was happening all day long when they were not at home. Knowing that few would believe him, he taped a segment of the 'problem' for posterity.

Last edited by Asher; February 18, 2007, 17:41.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

ajwfoajsfklasd
    this video is no longer available.

Comment

what exactly was the problem?

Comment

Asher fails at bringing the climax.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                ajwfoajsfklasd
                this video is no longer available.
                YouTube is still "processing" the one I uploaded.

b etor posted one already up there, so that works.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhh. well then.

Comment

lol betor pwnd asher LOL
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This is what you get for having a flush lever instead of a flush button.

I think that the optimal justice would be to put the little bastard in the bowl and close the lid .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

don't hurt gizmo!!!

Comment

Cats

Wonder what their electricity bill is - it seems like the light is turned on all day.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            don't hurt gizmo!!!
                            Kill it slowly instead .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                              Wonder what their electricity bill is - it seems like the light is turned on all day.
                              Leaving a light turned on costs virtually nothing.

100W*24h = 2.4 kWh per day = ~20 cents a day or about 6$ a month
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X