Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And in other non-news: Britney Spears has shaved her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncha
    Mauritania
    My choice in a new avatar is clear...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Why couldn't she just shave her minge like all the other 20 something girls?
      She did. Didn't you see the picture?
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

She needs mental help (but that's probably obvious).

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

My choice in a new avatar is clear...
          I approve
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
            Please, God no:

Portman bald = hot.

Spears bald/mullet = trailer trash horror show.
            ??? You thought NP looked hot bald? Maybe I was just biased against her because I couldn't stop thinking how stupid the movie was...

I agree that Britney's 'do makes her look like a cult member, though.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
              I'm going WTF here, but for a totally different reason.

If the second photo shows her final hairstyle, then it's an insane coincidence - Hindu priests are the ones who have that hairstyle (head totally shaven except for one shendi, or small circular area of hair at the back, which is allowed to grow freely). Women are usually not priests (though they have started becoming priests nowadays).

She looks as if she's been initiated into the priesthood! This is beyond bizarre, because the only people I've ever seen like that are temple priests.

I'm still trying to get over the feeling of wtf WTF WTF!!!
              We're stealing your culture, rebranding it, corrupting it, perverting it, selling and buying it, changing it to fit our mass consumer media driven world viewpoint and then making you pay for the privelage of getting it back.

We're the West. Its what we do.
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                If the second photo shows her final hairstyle, then it's an insane coincidence - Hindu priests are the ones who have that hairstyle (head totally shaven except for one shendi, or small circular area of hair at the back, which is allowed to grow freely).
                No, no.

Jet Li is the style guru to the whole of Hollywood.

Comment

Saw this yesterday. F-ed up. In other news, Radcliffe has a really tone ass.

Comment

It's really sad watching someone go off the deep-end like this; reminds me of Ted's sad decline. I need something to cheer me up...

Ah, that's what I needed.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Now if I can only stop watching that before my wife walks into the room...
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Damn, it didn't go any further, but I doubt Drake would still be posting if he had
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                            It's really sad watching someone go off the deep-end like this; reminds me of Ted's sad decline. I need something to cheer me up...

Ah, that's what I needed.
                            omg that's beautiful...
                            bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                              She needs mental help (but that's probably obvious).
                              Supposedly she's on drugs and checked herself into a rehab center only to check herself out the next morning.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Celebs shouldn't be allowed to change their style.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X