I would like to apologise to humanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to apologise to humanity

On behalf of the entire Jewish people, I'm sorry about Jar Jar Binks.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Re: I would like to apologise to humanity

Originally posted by lord of the mark

You aren't speaking on my(Half Jewish) Behalf, buddy!
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Yeah, I can let you off with a few Palestinian atrocities, but Jar Jar Binks is completely unforgiveable
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh, that explains JJB's strange behaviour.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

JJB? Isn't that a sports shop?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Don't know, just too lazy to write the full name.

Edit : I guess that if such exist and they find out the similarity, they quickly change it.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                  Well, at least you now know the reason why it will be decided to carpet nuke Israel

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Actually you meant to say "ex-squease me". Please say this in a high-pitched voice while pinching your nose.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        JJB? Isn't that a sports shop?
                        Before that it was Jean-Jacques Burnel, bass player of The Stranglers.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Lord Nuclear to apologize for that Jewbacca atrocity...
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            I'm still waiting for Lord Nuclear to apologize for that Jewbacca atrocity...
                            A Jewbacca atrocity? I do not believe there was such a thing.

Comment

Re: I would like to apologise to humanity

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                              You're really George Lucas aren't you?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X