Ants in the pants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ants in the pants!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Giant Ants??
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

You're a real lazy ass today, aren't you? Copy and paste wear you out?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Something like that...

Comment

One investor committed suicide after realising he had been duped, according to the court.

Wang's actions also caused huge economic losses for investors and many subsequently suffered from depression, it added.

Clearly, they weren't sufficiently toughened up as toddlers.

Comment

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Hopefully my next post:
            "Apolyton poster to hang for not copying relevant article text into OP."
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Hopefully my next post:

ya man, we dont want to wear out our mouse or finger
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

A Chinese company chairman has been sentenced to death for running a scam involving giant ants.
                Wang Zhendong promised investors returns of up to 60% if they put money into the fictitious ant-breeding project, the court heard.

Wang, from Liaoning province, raised 3bn yuan ($390m; £200m) in three years, prosecutors said.

The ants are used in traditional medicines and remedies in parts of China.

Fifteen other staff members were fined and given jail terms of between five and 10 years.

More than 10,000 investors signed 100,000 contracts with the company before the case was investigated in June 2005, Xinhua news agency reported.

Only 10m yuan was recovered before the case was brought to court, it said.

One investor committed suicide after realising he had been duped, according to the court.

Wang's actions also caused huge economic losses for investors and many subsequently suffered from depression, it added.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Sounds good to me.

Hopefully my next post:
                  Lazy buggers!

Comment

Sentenced to death over monetary fraud? Yikes.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X