Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rednecks go mad.

Watched this last night

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

funniest thing i've seen in ages
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Funny coincidence, I posted that link moments before in the hockey thread following a comment from Ozzy about rednecks.

The entire episode is viewable on Youtube as well (in seven parts). It's a fantastic episode full of epic Topgear moments.

Comment

I read the rednecks comment and that got me thinking about Top gear which I watched last night.

The bit with the cow is a classic as well
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Yea, that was brilliant, together with "Big Stig". The credits at the end are hilarious as well.

Comment

"I'm running for the border."

Err, the border puts you in Mississippi, Georgia, Florida or Tennessee (probably MS or FL, judging by the looks of it). What makes you think it constitutes any kind of safe haven?
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It worked in the Dukes of Hazzard

and thats were us brits get our info on the south from

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
                "I'm running for the border."

Err, the border puts you in Mississippi, Georgia, Florida or Tennessee (probably MS or FL, judging by the looks of it). What makes you think it constitutes any kind of safe haven?
                Well, what was he running from? Police? I seem to recall there are some jurisdiction issues?

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by British Broadcasting Corporation"

Bollocks.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Well, what was he running from? Police? I seem to recall there are some jurisdiction issues?
                  It was a joke really

Comment

Working...
                  X