If you could meet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could meet....

...a poly member today, who would you choose and why?

I'd meet Lorizael because I find it pretty funny the way he expresses himself. I'm sure I would laugh a whole lot. Also, I'd like to find out why he's putting himself down so much. No offense Lori, but I am sure you develloped a habit of underestimating yourself.

Probably Asher too....I'd like to find out how can a ''real man'' be gay.

You?
    Last edited by Spec; February 14, 2007, 10:07.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Probably Asher too....I'd like to find out how can a ''real man'' be gay.

Oh, I'll show you...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You'll do a girl in front of me?!

Do you know how?

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You call screwing a girl being gay? No wonder you're straight.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            You call screwing a girl being gay? No wonder you're straight.
            Dont try your Pekka tricks on me.

We talkin about being a ''real man'' big boy.

Spec.

Comment

Jon Miller or Ming and Rah.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Probably pekka.

Or Imran.

Comment

b etor
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                    b etor
                    Dude, if that's what you are looking for, choose Blackwidow.

Beleive me, she's really cute and spunky.

I miss her...

She is the only one that ever listed me as a friend.

I liked her spunkyness and cockyness.

I wonder if her icq still works. Haven't been on ICQ for like 3 years. Guess I'll try tonight.

Spec.
                    Last edited by Spec; February 14, 2007, 13:55.

Comment

Spec, the only reason I put myself down is to hide the fact that I really believe myself to be the greatest human being of all time, a prophet sent to change the world, and uh... uh... a damn fine writer, too.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        Spec, the only reason I put myself down is to hide the fact that I really believe myself to be the greatest human being of all time, a prophet sent to change the world, and uh... uh... a damn fine writer, too.
                        You better!

Spec.

Comment

Also, I feel that I need to see Pekka in real life. I just have so much trouble believing he's a real human being.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I bet pekka is really 3 friends. probably really odd people, like one really tall, one really fat and one a dwarf. They all sit down every day and think about weird topics to post about and then they start writing their opinion, each guy writing a line at a time, without looking at the previous lines.

And then they post the results.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X