No announcement yet.

What are you gonna eat next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pollo Loco chicken and chilli tortillas. For afters a "Negrito" sweet snack, which features a boy with a massive afro and black american football players on the wrapper
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Gumbo!

In a couple of hours, my office is hosting a Mardi Gras night at the Embassy Marine House. Hurricanes will be served, too.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Honey mustard is back. Mountain Dew is out. Mug Root Beer is in.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I had no breakfast and I missed lunch.

So I got down to the chippy at about four o'clock and had chips and curry source to keep me going before dinner.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Leftover pizza: Ground beef, bacon, and jalapenos
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X