Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Polycast thread topped and locked?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the Polycast thread topped and locked?

Does it serve any other point than to annoy people who accidently click on the wrong thread?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

It's there to spite me.

It reminds me of the annoying kids who put up god-awful lemonade stands and put signs up all over your lawn to advertise for it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Lemonade Stands bYnw Young Capitalists In Training

The Polycast thread is an announcement; it's not there to be commented on, particularly given the comments above person would probably put in it, but simply to advertise the presence of the newest Polycast episode. Most forums that I've participated in have "Announcements" of this variety (topped and locked).
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

WTF is Polycast?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I thought there was already an announcements section? At the very top?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            I thought there was already an announcements section? At the very top?

JM
            That is reserved exclusively for his 26-part Q&A crap left over from PolyCon.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Because Dan wanted it that way, and he's in charge.

ASKED, Answered, Toast.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X