Opinions on "Heroes"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on "Heroes"?

Is this the 'Lost killer' it's supposed to be? I've got episode 2 but still waiting on episode 1......

Heroes is a great tv show. Never watched Lost, so can't comment on that.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yea, I've never seen Lost, but I love Heroes.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Rome pwns all.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Heroes is a half-assed Lost ripoff.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Good David Bowie song
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I agree Shiva (and Stinger).

Sounds like it's worth a try then, seeing as Drake just seems to disagree with the previous poster no matter what the subject.

Comment

Heroes isn't... spectacular, but it doesn't stink. Without Hiro, the Japanese guy, it would be an angstier, less amusing X-Men about grown adults who somehow have some connection to the end of NYC.

I can't say that I'm it's biggest fan, and I won't say it's great. It is, however, a pretty decent show.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  I don't find the shows that similar at all.

I do, however, enjoy both
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Heroes is great.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Heroes is better than Lost. Not that being better than Lost is difficult.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        Unlike Lost, the writers of Heroes are capable of writing a coherent story that lasts for longer than a few episodes. Season 1 of Lost was great, and the first five minutes of Season 2 was some of the best TV I've ever seen. Then it became clear that the writers had no idea what they were doing, and there isn't a hope in hell they can reconcile all the bizarre mysteries and plot threads without resorting to 'it's a dream' or 'magic'.

Heroes, on the other hand, is pure comicbook fun.
                        mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

Heroes is utter garbage. But at least it acknowledges it's audience by having a narrator explain everything for them.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            Heroes is utter garbage. But at least it acknowledges it's audience by having a narrator explain everything for them.
                            its, not it's.
                            Last edited by Q Classic; February 12, 2007, 20:40.
                            B♭3

Comment

If I were Dashi, I'd edit my post to make you look silly
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X