No announcement yet.

BeBro langishes in Philippine prison!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBro langishes in Philippine prison!!!

Angry German tourist drops pants at airport X-ray machine

Feb 11 10:13 PM US/Eastern

MANILA, Philippines (AP) - A 66-year-old German tourist, annoyed by stringent security at Manila's airport, dropped his pants before walking through an X-ray machine, newspapers said Monday.

Authorities were not amused.

Instead of boarding a flight to Frankfurt on Friday, Hans Jurgen Oskar von Naguschewski was detained after police filed a complaint of lasciviousness against him, the Philippine Daily Inquirer and the Philippine Star newspapers reported.

"He must have been annoyed that he was asked to walk through the X-ray twice, so he took off his pants," airport security chief Angel Atutubo was quoted saying.

Oskar spent the weekend in police detention and was to face the prosecutor later Monday. If convicted, he could face six months to six years in jail.

"He actually didn't say much, unlike Filipino passengers who would talk a lot. He was clearly irked and he showed it by disrobing," the Inquirer quoted police Supt. Atilano Morada saying.
    Los Angeles (AFP) – Kevin Na fired a final-round 66 at Colonial Country Club on Sunday to win the US PGA Tour’s Charles Schwab Challenge by

Should we send a care package?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

filipinos do talk a lot.

Comment

A weekend in jail should be enough to knock some sense into him.

If no wants or warrants come up on him, I say hit him with a big fine and let him go home.

Comment

I had to take drastic measures to see my nick appearing in a thread title at Poly! Now it's achieved, Huzzah!

Blah

Comment

Wonder whats so offending about your wheels ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Six months to six years in jail?! Despotic backwater...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

BeBro, teach us how to langish.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

First, you must drop your pants.

Comment

That's what they all say
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've run into a few grade A ******* Germans in the Philippines.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Six months to six years in jail?! Despotic backwater...
                      Too bad the old guy didn't do this in Germany. If he were in Germany, then he could have simply murdered the airport security worker. His sentence would have been the same for murder in Germany as it is for pantsing himself in the Phillipines, and it would have been more satisfying way to make up for such an effrontery.
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Did they drop their pants?

Comment

Good for him! Manila has the worst airport security I've ever seen, in two different ways. On the one hand, they make you walk through 3 distinct security checks before you get to your plane: one at the entrance to the terminal, one at the entrance to the gate area (i.e., after the duty-free shops), and one at the gate itself. On the other hand, each of these is manned by the same underpaid, undertrained, inefficient staff that work in all sectors of Filipino society, whose general air of benign cluelessness doesn't exactly instill confidence in the security procedure. I'm surprised the protest was this mild; I'm one of the gentlest people I know, and even I have nearly gone postal going through Manila security.
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                          X