Petition to Arrian and Aeson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Arrian and Aeson

One of you has to change your name...I don't care which one.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Blow me.

No, wait, um...

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Aeson, looks like u r winar
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Sorry Asher, I don't want you to blow me either...

Comment

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Comment

Aeson isn't the only five-letter guy whose name begins in 'A', I might point out.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                Aeson isn't the only five-letter guy whose name begins in 'A', I might point out.
                Mine doesn't end in "n", and I have seniority.

Comment

LC, and Arrian isn't one, I might point out.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I didn't say Arrian was one, did I? I imagine most 'Polytubbies, despite the plethora of filosofers among them, have mastered basic arithmetic.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Asher's just jealous of the aesthetic nature of my name... vowel envy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                        Asher's just jealous of the aesthetic nature of my name... vowel envy.
                        It's not harsh enough, actually. More consonants would do you good.

Have you considered "Anesom"?

Comment

If one of us switches our username, will you quit whining and crying about the Site admins?

-Arrian

Comment

I suppose Arrian could change his name to Appian ...

Comment

I say you both change your names to all CAPS.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X