Sleep Habbits/Routines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep Habbits/Routines

What must you do to get the right sleep ?

or

you just fall asleep ?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

for starters

socks must be on (even summer)

I lay down on my back, then must flip over right to left

then,feet must hang over the edge

then
    sheets blankets must be up to my neck or higher

then
    I snore

Comment

I sleep whenever, whether at night or day, for 2 hours or 8 (I can't sleep for more then 10 though, and rarely for 10).

I don't think it is that healthy for me.

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I couldn't sleep tonight
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

my habits also vary...

sometimes I prefer sleeping one way, sometimes another

(couch, side, back, stomach, covers, no covers, etc)

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sleep is for the weak.

(iow, I suffer from insomnia)
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

read some more OT LC

Comment

Sleep? I sleep when the baby lets me. Not more than 2 hours at a time.

When Jordan learns to sleep through the night... I get to go back to my 3rd shift routine of sleeping 4-6 hours during mid-day. Whoopiee!
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Sleep Hobbits...

um, I'm yet another insomniac. The usual suggestions don't work for me, fx exercise (exercise tends to elevate mood, and I can never sleep when hmmm... energized).

Being able to just fall asleep must be a very useful ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

When Jordan learns to sleep through the night... I get to go back to my 3rd shift routine of sleeping 4-6 hours during mid-day. Whoopiee!
                    Do you have one of those cruisers with the Velcro seats?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't sleep. I wait.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

i lay on my right side with my blankets covering me. i dislike sleeping in clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Do you have one of those cruisers with the Velcro seats?
                          No, but perhaps I should try one. Might make for a good excuse for not doing anything.

"Sorry, Sarg. I was stuck in my velcro seat so I just told them to slow down with the mega-phone!"
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Humph, I went to sleep around twelve, slept to about 5, 17 hours... And have now been up for 24. Not much of a rhythm.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Re: Sleep Habbits/Routines

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                              you just fall asleep ?
                              I generally just fall asleep, exhausted by a constant state of waking up early and going late to bed
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X