Scenario: NK sells nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: NK sells nukes

So what do you do.. North Korea is seen selling nukes to terrorists and any other willing buyer who vows to use them against the West.

Problems, you just can't go about attacking NK right there and then, so they're most likely aware that their action is known and therefore ready for any attacks. There most likely move is to threaten South Korea with nukes, if anyone should try to invade NK, it's bye bye time for SK.

We ask for the Chinese advise, and they say no troops in NK. They don't want new set of foreign troops next to their border. They say NK is now neutral or hostile to them, but despite of that, they will not allow foreign troops next to their borders, so they'll just join and watch what will happen.

Russia says their interests with the Chinese are too great to go against their wishes, and that there is no good evidence they actually sold anything, even though it is possible.

So. What do you do?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Call Jack Bauer.

Comment

Problem solved.

In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I say, bomb the bejeebers out of them!

Drop on them 10,000 megatons ...

... of , of course!

(I may be crazy but I'm not insane!)
        I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

So, that would result into fighting IN South Korea. What's the plan now? I think the nukes are about to fly.

Jesus, what a great plan!
          In da butt.

Comment

We'll buy them back using Memphisian currency.

Last edited by Will9; February 11, 2007, 19:39.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: Scenario: NK sells nukes

Originally posted by Pekka
              So what do you do.. North Korea is seen selling nukes to terrorists and any other willing buyer who vows to use them against the West.

Problems, you just can't go about attacking NK right there and then, so they're most likely aware that their action is known and therefore ready for any attacks. There most likely move is to threaten South Korea with nukes, if anyone should try to invade NK, it's bye bye time for SK.

We ask for the Chinese advise, and they say no troops in NK. They don't want new set of foreign troops next to their border. They say NK is now neutral or hostile to them, but despite of that, they will not allow foreign troops next to their borders, so they'll just join and watch what will happen.

Russia says their interests with the Chinese are too great to go against their wishes, and that there is no good evidence they actually sold anything, even though it is possible.

So. What do you do?
              If you had solid evidence that NK was proliferating nukes, that would be sufficient cause to blockade the country and inspect every single things that went into NK and out. Given that Russia and China both have terror issues, I doubt either of them would mind, and if you have China on board, there is nothing NK can do about it, nuless they want the lights turned off.

But again, you need solid evidence. An efefctive policy won't occur based on conjecture or rumor.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
              X