I dress my banana first
    11.11%
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

I generally don't wear socks.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I voted pants. In hindsight I should probably have said socks. Pants will work.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Socks are generally last for me. Trousers are first followed by my top...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Codpiece.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I come from Hull, I use a haddockpiece.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

if I'm going to work, most likely shirt, since that gets tucked in.. socks are always last. But before shoes.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

OP is irrelevant, since many here go Commando and thus need a starting point, pardon da pun
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley socks are always last. But before shoes.
                  Good move!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

As my banana is already dressed by the underwear, it will be the socks
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

chastity belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X