This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appropriate or not?

I'm trying to figure out if this situation was appropriate or not. Today is my husband's birthday so yesterday we did the family thing at his brother's house. He has a woman with a B or C cup (not exactly sure of the cup size but it's either one of those, no bigger). There are approximately 6 adult males and 1 adult female plus our three terriers in the house. Let me also add that my husband's brother is wheelchair bound and has the mind of an adolescent 12 year old. Evening is progressing nicely cake, presents, ice cream the whole bit. Then we all sat around to start having an adult discussion... Wait for it........

The woman comes out of the kitchen and sat down with us. She's talking a lot like women do still caught up a bit in the festivities. She's out there like this for a good 15 minutes (it's killing me to keep from saying something like GET THAT WOMAN BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!) Finally someone told the woman to go get some coffee. Her husband's response was she's tired and overworked.

To me I was like This seemed completly inappropriate to me. I was flabergasted!! I mentioned it on the way home and my husband was like she's just tired what's the big deal? I just thought it was completly inappropriate. Am I wrong?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Dude, what are you talking about? Your husband? Gays can't get married...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

They can in Canada. FOCUS.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

She didn't walk around topless?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Bad copycat thread.

So it's toast.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X