Atheists a/k/a future Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, thread revivery.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Please, don't
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

She's not very bright, huh?
        B♭3

Comment

Are those two hos in the video "mainstream america"?..
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

If you read the comments on that youtube video (the CNN one), many atheists are just as stupid/ignorant.

You can find stupid people everywhere, doesn't mean much (except that Christians and those who claim to be Christians aren't perfect, which is well known).

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Who's talking about Christians? We're talking about a conservative wacko. She might happen to also be Christian, but that's not the defining element of her insanity.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I might be a little sensitive right now, I appologise.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Who is this deranged cow?
                  It's possible she actually believes that nonsense, but I think it's equally likely that she's just a real-life troll (like Coulter). Babbling this gibberish gets her on CNN, it seems, and having her on CNN apparently gets viewers who write in to complain. Advertisers or somebody probably profit from it at some point. Meh.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

wtfpekka
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

After a couple generations under Muslim conquerors Christians in the NME began converting to Islam. Spineless Euroweenies won't have that much resistance.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Pekka should get a blog
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                        X