Will Al Gore run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heresson
    I think he deserves to be a president. Bush has stolen his victory, after all

The threads we had about that in the day...
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I was a bit ashamed back then, because before these elections I've posted a thread in which I claimed USA elections are lame and nothing interesting happens...
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Holy Christ he's fat!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          run, Gore, run!
          Or at least do a quick waddle.

Comment

I have my doubts that he would try to run again.
            "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

If he were to run he'd have to lose 40 lbs though I could see winning a Noble Prize as giving him a huge boost. The problem would be money though. Hillary has it and Gore doesn't.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                If he were to run he'd have to lose 40 lbs though I could see winning a Noble Prize as giving him a huge boost. The problem would be money though. Hillary has it and Gore doesn't.
                Carbon-trading corporatists would be happy to back him, I'm sure.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

...The problem would be money though. Hillary has it and Gore doesn't.
                  If there is a substantial "Stop Hillary" movement, it can provide both the money and the staff. Lacking any such movement, Gore's candidacy would have the life expectency of an Iraqi policeman.

Comment

I am sure alot of people will find this amusing, nut I think Gore would be the best chance the Dem's have of winning.

I say this because I think Hillary is unelectable but will probably win the nomination. I'm sure that will be debated.

Gore could basically replay the 2000 election again and say here is you 2nd chance.

"If I had been elected we would not be at war with Iraq, we would have addressed Global Warming, we would haveaddressed the terrorism issue sensibly and caught bin Laden, no tax cuts for the rich etc. etc. etc."

IT was basically Nixon's message in 1968: If you had elected him in 1960 no Vietnam War, no welfare state, more law and order.

I think that argument would be very compelling with the left and the center.

Put it this way

McCain vs Hillary: MCCain wins the right and center - Hillary wins the left.

McCain vs Gore: Gore wins the center and the left - McCain wins the right.

Add to that all the people who would vote for Gore because they think he got ripped of the first time.

Like I said, Gore is the most viable Democratic candidate and pehaps the most viable candidate of all.

Comment

...and his negatives are miniscule when compared to those of Hillary's.

Comment

Hillary, like shrub jr, strikes me as everything that is wrong with American politics today. The sense of entitlement where offices are passed around from father to son or from husband to wife, the arrogant inside the beltway set who run things because they've rigged the system in their favor, the endless flip-flopping and double speak where they say one thing then do the opposite, and the fact that once these ticks worm their way in they're practically there for life.

I wish they'd have all the Washington insiders gather together for one giant photograph and then have a metor crash and kill them all. That would do wonders for our country.
                        Hillary is a relic of the Culture Wars. It's time to care about the economy, not social issue BS.

Comment

Will Al Gore run?

-If bloated, I will not run. If exploded, I will not serve.

Attached Files

Comment

Gore Would be the best laugh since Dubya
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                              Gore Would be the best laugh since Dubya
                              Watch it, Doddler. If he hears you, he might sit on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                                Hillary is a relic of the Culture Wars. It's time to care about the economy, not social issue BS.
                                WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X