Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how many tax payers are there in the US anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Problem with this place is that there appears to have more than its fair share of tw*ts...
    If you think this, why do you spend so much of your time here?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Cos it's always fun taking the piss out of tw*ts like you.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Why do you think you need to cheat the cencor with twits?

I suppose you could be trying to use *****, but that is not really proper use though about your level of class.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

It's not. It's compulsory insurance, as the name suggests It's very different to a tax, most importantly in that those that don't pay, don't benefit.
          Bollocks it is. It just goes into the government coffers like everything else...anything else they tell you is just nonsense...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
            Why do you think you need to cheat the cencor with twits?

I suppose you could be trying to use *****, but that is not really proper use though about your level of class.
            Patroklos.

Comment

• No bolds, italics, of font ****?

You feeling okay?
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• HA, wa*k isn't allowed?

Comment

• Well the people I prepare taxes for mostly don't pay federal income tax.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

It's not. It's compulsory insurance, as the name suggests It's very different to a tax, most importantly in that those that don't pay, don't benefit.
                    I seem to recall the 1p raise a couple of years ago was ostensibly to fund the NHS. If I don't pay NIC do I not get NHS cover?
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
                      No bolds, italics, of font ****?

You feeling okay?
                      Nah, I'm just not allowed to call you a ****** anymore by the mods, because it is insulting to retards - so I just use my new codeword for '******': Patroklos.

Comment

• Wow you are sooooooo clever. Everyone stand in awe of how clever Mobius is.

Comment

• Cleverer than you, Patroklos...

Comment

Working...
                          X