No announcement yet.

Download 'Slay' for Windows...worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download 'Slay' for Windows...worth it?

Anyone try?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Their site "quotes" positive reviews from prestigious magazines and online publications. But the reviews were nowhere to be found. This sounds like fraud.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

What is it, btw?
      Blah

Comment

I've got it and it's a decent little strategy game, you can get the whole pack of games from most P2P
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Their site "quotes" positive reviews from prestigious magazines and online publications. But the reviews were nowhere to be found. This sounds like fraud.

It's actually genuine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

It's actually genuine!
            I stand corrected.

I still can't find the alleged Gamespot review though.

Comment

I d/l'd the pack but never played any of them. Not that bored yet.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

"Good" even gluttonous praise in a game review is nothing new or rare and is so untrustworthy as to be nearly useless. At best you can spot the absolute Bombs by their sligtly less flowery wordage. The PCGamer % score is IMHO the most informative bit of review that comes out of game review industry.
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

I don't read gaming magazines anymore, but back in the times I found CGW to be much more balanced and trustworthy than PC Gamer.

Comment

I did not like it.
                    money sqrt evil;
                    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

I usually relied on Gamespot since they tend to be most critical, and they usually let games be reviewed by people who understand the respective genere, instead of letting an idiot teen review Civ IV and say "COOL GFX, NOT ENOGH BLOOD 3/5!!!"

btw, I really recommend a party of GLtron. An excellent classic.

Comment

Working...
                      X