Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ
    Who are you?

You registered back in 1999 but I've never seen you before -- are you one of those Civ2-veterans which came back after the fiasco that was Civ3-release? I saw your hour-long insults directed at PH and they reminded me of those fat guys who always used to bully nerds in elementary school. After reading your input on global warming, I have to say that the only people stupider than you that I've encountered in Apolyton so far have been paiktis22 and Park Avenue.
    Are you calling PH a nerd?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You didn't answer to my question. It's a friendly question, not a "I'm gonna stalk you down and hunt ya" -type of a question

Who are you? I'm VJ, and I originally came here for Alpha Centauri -multiplayer. I don't remember seeing you at Apolyton before, altough I've been lurking here since Dec 2001. Most of my posts are from 2002 onwards in OT and Other Games -fora. Everyone who tries to leave Apolyton always comes back, but when and why did you leave?

Comment

Some come back even after they have been perma banned
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
          You didn't answer to my question. It's a friendly question, not a "I'm gonna stalk you down and hunt ya" -type of a question

Who are you? I'm VJ, and I originally came here for Alpha Centauri -multiplayer. I don't remember seeing you at Apolyton before, altough I've been lurking here since Dec 2001. Most of my posts are from 2002 onwards in OT and Other Games -fora. Everyone who tries to leave Apolyton always comes back, but when and why did you leave?
          I left because I didn't have internet use at home. I came back because I have a new job which involves night and weekend shifts with quiet spells and I needed something to fill that time.

Also Climateaudit has been much quieter recently.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Is Doddler the name of one of Santa's reindeer's? Or the name of one of the seven dwarves?
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
              Does the painter not exist because of the reason that the painter would need a painter as well?

Does the creator not exist because of the reason that the creator would need a creator as well?
              Answer it
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Where the hell are my needlenose pliers?
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                  Where the hell are my needlenose pliers?
                  Where you left them.

next!
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Do you actually do any work? (I suspect the answer is 'no' )
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Do you actually do any work? (I suspect the answer is 'no' )
                      Yes.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Yes, the answer is 'no?'
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

Yes.
                          When?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Yes, the answer is 'no?'
                            I answer questions in this thread, not suspicions.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The only suspicions you deal with are about 'darkies'
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Re: Ask Doddler

Originally posted by Doddler
                                Go on..ask me a question any question. And you'll get a doddly answer for whatever it is you want answered.
                                Do you still give yourself daily PokeyBumWanks? How did you get the nickname The Ned Nibbler?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X