Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'snot a bad day for a drink

HB Snotty!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

HB!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

W00t! Happy Birthday
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

hpbd

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

thanks
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Oi, Shiver, let someone else do HB threads you know!
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You can do the next couple
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                  Oi, Shiver, let someone else do HB threads you know!

Yea, stop stealing Slowwhand's job you immigrant!

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Happy Birthday Snooty
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No birthday plans? I'm most disappointed!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

nope not on a monday, but then I would have missed the footage of some idiot doing 130mph over dartford bridge
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Dartford is not short on idiots. I went for a walk around Dartford this dinnertime, needed some fresh air as I didn't sleep too well last night. And the more I see of it, the more of a festering sh*thole it seems...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Not surprising it's little more than a colony of the unwashed masses from the north.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Leave the north alone. It's an enclave of Essex
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X