• Show
Clear All

Do any Indians wear shoes yet?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
      Do any Indians wear shoes yet?
      Do the Cleveland Indians count?
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
        Do the Cleveland Indians count?
        If they're not from India no.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

for the most part i wear slip ons and when i dont have them on my feet im bare foot. I think i only own like 3 pairs of tennis shoes, the only shoes i own with laces, and i dont tie them when i iput them on since i dont wear them that often.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Left over right. WRT being left/right handed, im right handed but I control small movements better with my left

Comment

Originally posted by Sarxis
              Should also ask if we make a knot first, then make the hoops for the bow; or if we make the hoops first (like my GF does), then knot those together.

no knotzies in this thread
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Penny Loafers
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

actually in the army you tie a unique knot.

you don't criss cross the shoe lace but rather put it in straight lines from side to side, so when injured, a single knife movement could set your leg free from shoes.

So when you put the lace in such a form, you're left with a single string, which you use to create a single string braid.

Comment

Bananas: I gave up on laced shoes decades ago. Velcro-straps, buckles, slip-on sandals (or Crocs) are my style.

Comment

the boots for fighting grass fires here in the state -

the zipper portion is laced into the boots, easy in -n-out
                      I use to tie a single bow to either side
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

you don't criss cross the shoe lace but rather put it in straight lines from side to side, so when injured, a single knife movement could set your leg free from shoes.

So when you put the lace in such a form, you're left with a single string, which you use to create a single string braid.
                        heyyy thats how i lace my sneakers. cool.

Comment

hehe

you're army style

Comment

right over........no, left over......., no........AAIIEEEEEEEEeeeee......
                            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

You must have a dull knife

or a stoopid knife that only cuts straight laced shoes/boots

What difference does it make if its left over right or straight fer a knife?

Now, I have been out 28 years from military, but it just seems to me we took left side over right....

Gramps
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

My shoes doesn't have shoelaces... at least not in the same way most shoes have
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X