Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thread!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
      I don't tie my shoes.
      Your servant does?

I tie my shoelaces.
      Oh, I guess I didn't see that part.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I dont tie my shoes. I have velcro shoes!

The chicks dig it.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

String theory
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What are these "shoes" you speak of, and what do you tie them to or slip them into? By some of your comments I gather this is something used based on the phase of the moon. I am going to have to wait to vote.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              I dont tie my shoes. I have velcro shoes!

The chicks dig it.

Spec.
              i'm sure they do...

Comment

I have no idea if I do left first or right. I don't really care I guess.

Comment

Left over right. Maybe because I'm left handed...
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas
                  I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I don't have shoes
                    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                      i don't tie my shoelaces when i put them on, i lace them when i buy them, the just slip them on every time i wear them after that.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Wtf, perfection ... uh wait. Platypus Rex what's happening with you latley. Ittchin for +1 are we.
                        I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Should also ask if we make a knot first, then make the hoops for the bow; or if we make the hoops first (like my GF does), then knot those together.

Comment

I make the loops first.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              I make the loops first.
                              Same here - the rabbit ears way Never grown out of it.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_
                                Wtf, perfection ... uh wait. Platypus Rex what's happening with you latley. Ittchin for +1 are we.
                                Don't make fun of my shoelessness
                                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                                X